Welcome to Our Education Centre!
The ejournaljsscon is a free online nursing journal for research publications and nursing literature. The ejournaljsscon aims to facilitate new scientific knowledge at the highest possible level for students, staff nurses, nurse educators and nurse researchers of the concerned departments.
The main objective of this online journal is to promote research and further to publish quality scientific evidence from the grass root level.
All manuscripts submitted to the ejournaljsscon will be reviewed by an independent panel of experts in respective field covered in the manuscript. This is to ensure the validity of the documentation submitted. Subsequently, authors will be promptly notified of the publication decision and/or necessary revisions. Accepted manuscripts will be edited for consistency and clarity prior to their publication.
Call for Papers/ Article Submission in ejournaljsscon
The editor invites scholarly articles that contribute to the development and understanding of all aspects of Nursing Education, Care and Practice. The articles can be in the form of interesting case studies, survey reports, rare conditions, project works and dissertations etc., done for the last five years.
The following guidelines should be noted:
- The article must be submitted by e-mail only. Hard copy not needed. Send article as attachment in e-mail.
- The article should be accompanied by a declaration from all authors that it is an original work and has not been sent to any other journal for publication.
- As a policy matter, journal encourages articles regarding new concepts and new information.
- Article should have a Title
- Your Affiliation (designations with college address)
- Abstract and Key words
- Introduction or back ground
- Material and Methods
- Interest of conflict
- References in Vancouver style.
- Please quote references in text by superscripting
- Word limit 2500-3000 words, MSWORD Format, single file
All articles should be sent to:email@example.com