Course – II: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Post Basic)
- Duration: 2 Years
- Intake per year: 50
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
The candidate seeking admission must:
- Hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM)
- Be a registered nurse and midwife
- Have passed pre-university examination in the Arts, Science / Commerce by Department of Pre University Education, Karnataka state or its equivalent as recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Be medically fit [Should produce a medical fitness certificate] from a recognized licensed physician.
- Have a good personal and professional record
- Have working knowledge of English
- Be with in 48 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.